I think for the next few weeks I’ll continue with the statistics I did last time, but I’ll update them every Friday. It seems like a good way to keep me one my toes too.
- Seq 1 (large) : 100% complete
- Seq 2 (large) : 100% complete
- Seq 3 (large) : 100% complete
- Seq 4 (medium) : 0% complete
- Seq 5 (large) : 20% complete
- Seq 6 (small) : 0% complete
- Seq 7 (large) : 100% complete
- Seq 8 (medium) : 90% complete
- Seq 9 (medium) : 5% complete
- Seq 10 (very large) :
- Section 10a : 95% complete.
- Section 10b : 5% complete.
- Section 10c : 0% complete
- Seq 11 (small) : 0% complete
As you can see, I’ve adjusted Sequence 10 a little to better reflect it’s size. This sequence is the the final sex scene, and it can go three different ways.
I’ve competed nearly all of 10a this week, but it included many new locations to setup, which is more time consuming.
10b and 10c both use locations that I’ve already used, so I should be able to create a larger amount of content much quicker.
I know last week I said I’d be going through various features of the game, but I’ll save it for another time. I’m guessing that if it’s a choice between me spending an hour putting together a comprehensive summary of the games, or spending an hour creating more images, you’d want the latter.
So that’s what I’m going to do. See you all next week!