Back today with a post that isn’t quite as big as I’d hoped, but I really need to post something today, so here’s what I’ve got.
Nearly all of the initial setting up is now done. This doesn’t mean that I haven’t started making the game yet of course, I’ve got plenty of images rendered and html files done. It’s just that this game needs a lot of character sets and locations setup to make the rest of the game’s production run smoothly.
For example, there’s nine main women to interact with in this game. Each of them has at least three outfits (including nude), so that’s 27 character sets to make. In this case, 9 normal casual outfits, 9 swimsuits, and 9 nudes. The only one now left if Kimiko’s casual outfit.
There’s no obvious way to list what I’ve accomplished since the last blog update, so I’m just going to randomly list everything I can.
- 26 out of 27 character sets done.
- all mansion locations done (the mansion will be your main base for the game)
- I’ve given Lisette a new bikini. Someone pointed out that the one you saw in the title card preview was the same one she wore in her game. I though this would be a nice callback, but then I realized that what people want to see is her in a different, new outfit. I can see her in a new outfit anytime I want. You all can’t.
- Kimiko also has a new swimsuit. You can see both here.
- Funeral/intro renders all done.
- New, detailed genitals added to all characters.
- Lighting set up for all levels.
Basically, I’m now at the point where I can now just plow ahead with production.
This next week I’ll be able to get a moderate amount of work done, but nothing too dramatic. The week after that however, I should be able to get a crazy amount of stuff done.