Time for another update.
- Seq 1 (large) : 100% complete
- Seq 2 (large) : 100% complete
- Seq 3 (large) : 100% complete
- Seq 4 (medium) : 100% complete
- Seq 5 (large) : 20% complete
- Seq 6 (small) : 0% complete
- Seq 7 (large) : 100% complete
- Seq 8 (medium) : 95% complete
- Seq 9 (medium) : 5% complete
- Seq 10 (very large) :
- Section 10a : 100% complete.
- Section 10b : 100% complete.
- Section 10c : 0% complete
- Seq 11 (small) : 0% complete
Current image count : 1191
I didn’t get quite as much done this week as I’d hoped. The reason is that sequence 4 contains a lot of characters and you have to reposition all of them for every image.
It always makes the game look better when you have the occasional scene where there’s lots of people, so I don’t mind having to do this, but it can be disappointingly time consuming.
Next week, I’m hitting the mall, which is going to be a series of smaller scenes as you visit different places. Hopefully progress will be a little quicker with that.
EDIT : Decided to add a poll as I decide how exactly the mall sequence could go. I’m considering reducing it down to a choice between shopping at the mall, or doing a photoshoot with Leanna.
However, this will be, like, the 100th photoshoot sequence in one of my games. They’re always popular, but has there been one too many?
What do you think?