As some of you may have noticed, progress with Miranda has been a little slow. This is partly of course due to the larger size and higher detail of the images, but there’s other reasons. Although I didn’t really announce it, I was also quite ill earlier in the year (hence I ended up doing the tutorials instead of working on a game), which also means I started later. I did the math and at the current rate of work, assuming Miranda ends up the size I want her, I won’t be finished until April.
Normally I make two games per year, so this isn’t really acceptable to me.
After wrestling with this for a while, I have decided that the best thing to do is delay her until next summer. She’s a summer game anyway, so it makes more sense.
I have therefore decided on another game I want to make. It’ll be a large game, but also one that I can produce a little quicker than normal. I will be announcing what it is next Friday.
Miranda’s game will be released. It will just be at a slightly later date. I’ve included here one final preview image until we see her next year.